Feigin and Cherry's Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases helps you put the very latest knowledge to work for your young patients with unparalleled coverage of everything from epidemiology, public health, and preventive medicine through clinical manifestations, diagnosis, treatment, and much more. Ideal for all physicians, whether in an office or hospital setting, Feigin and Cherry’s equips you with trusted answers to your most challenging clinical infectious disease questions.
"Excellent coverage of most uptodate advances in the basic sciences relating to the understanding of Infectious agents and mechanism behind their infectivity is at the heart of this edition." Reviewed by BACCH Newsletter, March 2015
"The book should meet the expectations of pure academic readers to that of busy clinicians challenged with critical decision making in the care of sick children anywhere." Reviewed by BACCH Newsletter, March 2015
- Meet your most difficult clinical challenges in pediatric infectious disease, including today’s more aggressive infectious and resistant strains as well as emerging and re-emerging diseases, with unmatched, comprehensive coverage of immunology, epidemiology, public health, preventive medicine, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, treatment, and much more.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an organization both by organ system and by etiologic microorganism, allowing you to easily approach any topic from either direction.
- Search the complete text and download all of the images online at Expert Consult.
- Implement the latest knowledge on cutting-edge topics with coverage of new developments in novel viral infections, expanding bacterial resistance, evaluation of immunocompromised hosts, invasive fungal infections, device-related infections, global travel medicine, neglected tropical diseases, and much more.
- Stay at the forefront of the pediatric infectious disease field through continuing and extensive updates on antibiotic resistance, novel therapeutics, and new molecular techniques in laboratory diagnosis.
- Recognize under which circumstances the use of diagnostic imaging is most appropriate and know the efficient diagnosis for infectious diseases.
|Yazar(lar)||James Cherry MD MSc (Author), Gail J. Demmler-Harrison MD (Author), Sheldon L. Kaplan MD (Author), William J. Steinbach MD (Author), Peter J Hotez MD PhD (Author)|