Comprehensive and complete, Blumgart's Surgery of the Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Tract - edited by Dr. William R. Jarnagin and a team of experts- delivers the comprehensive, cutting-edge guidance you need to achieve optimal outcomes in surgery of the liver, biliary tract, and pancreas. Edited by a panel of experts and featuring contributions by many leading authorities, this 2-volume reference brings you the latest information on pathology, diagnostics, surgery, and non-operative intervention all in one source. At www.expertconsult.com you can not only access the complete contents online, but also an abundance of detailed illustrations and step-by-step procedural video clips from the Memorial Sloan Kettering video library that show you how to perform key procedures step by step.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information in one comprehensive reference that provides extensive coverage of pathology, diagnostics, surgery, and non-operative intervention as well as hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery.
- Deepen your understanding of surgical anatomy to help with diagnosis, surgical operation, interventional radiology, and endoscopy.
- See how to perform key procedures by watching operative videos from the Memorial Sloan Kettering video library.
- Apply the most advanced diagnostic and management options for each disease, including interventional techniques.
- Stay current with the latest knowledge and advancements including minimally invasive techniques in hepatic resection; surgical considerations for congenital disorders of the pancreas; non-surgical therapies for pancreatic cancer; microwave ablation and other emerging technologies; the most recent developments in the rapidly changing area of transplantation; and the newest best practices in pre- and post-operative care and blood transfusion.
- Get in-depth coverage of the pancreas from the only fully comprehensive text on both hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery.
- Learn from the very best. Rely on the trusted guidance of experts, with a fresh perspective from senior editor, Dr. William Jarnigan, who has earned a national and international reputation in the surgical management of diseases of the biliary tract.
- Access the full text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with image and video libraries, tables, figures, and more!
Over 200 additional contributing experts.
A single, comprehensive reference that covers pathology, diagnostics, surgery, and non-operative intervention all in one text!